Oxalic acid is a metabolic substance from animals, plants and other organisms. We can often see the application of oxalic acid in our daily life. Although it has low toxicity, it has many effects and functions. What about the great role and existing hazards of oxalic acid? The potassium hydroxide manufacturer will answer the question for you.
Effect of oxalic acid
1. Derusting: Oxalic acid has a good derusting effect. This is because oxalic acid can corrode stainless steel very well, but at the same time, because of its strong corrosivity, you should be careful when using it to avoid harming the health of your hands. Oxalic acid will generate an acid oxalate when it meets stainless steel, which has certain toxicity. Therefore, you should not eat or drink while using it, and if the skin accidentally touches oxalic acid, you need to wash it with water immediately.
2. Oxalic acid is widely used in daily life. It can be used to refine some rare metal solvents and some dye reducing agents.
3. Oxalic acid can also clean the grease stains on clothes. In daily life, we often worry that the stains on clothes stained with soy sauce are difficult to clean, or the white shirts will turn yellow after being placed for a long time. Oxalic acid is a good bleaching reducing agent. It can not only whiten clothes, but also help to clean and treat marble and other substances.
Hazards of oxalic acid
1. When oxalic acid enters our body, it will form a new substance, because oxalic acid is not easy to be oxidized and decomposed in the human body. Through the metabolism of the body, it will generate a new substance, which will affect the acid-base balance in our body. If we take too much oxalic acid, it will easily cause poisoning.
2. After oxalic acid enters our body, it will form calcium oxalate with calcium, which is difficult to be discharged from the body, and will produce stones.
Therefore, although breaking is very useful for our life, everything has two sides, which will also bring some harm to the human body. You should make preparations before using it. More relevant content will come to our website http://www.alistrealtymanagement.com Consult!