As one of the three elements required for fruit tree growth, potassium is called "quality element", indicating that potassium plays a huge role in improving fruit yield and quality. Today, the potassium hydroxide manufacturer will talk about a new foliar fertilizer, potassium formate, to let you know its use in agriculture.
The performance of potassium formate as foliar fertilizer on plants?
1) After applying potassium formate, the root system of plants is more developed, and the number of fine roots will also increase significantly. The root disease also decreased during the whole growth process.
2) During the growth process, the stems and trunks of plants are strong, the plant height is higher, the number of leaves increases, and the chlorophyll content increases, so the photosynthesis is stronger.
3) The commodity rate of crops or fruits and vegetables is higher, the taste is better, and there is a taste of childhood.
What is the effect of potassium formate foliar fertilizer on soil remediation?
1) Potassium formate is an alkaline fertilizer, which can also reduce soil acidity and optimize farmland ecological environment;
2) Promote the formation of soil aggregate structure, enhance soil permeability, heat preservation, water and fertilizer conservation;
3) Provide protection for the growth of functional microorganisms, supplement beneficial bacteria, and reduce the occurrence of soil borne diseases.
In fact, the amount of potassium formate used in organic fertilizer is small, which has quick effect and can timely supplement the nutrition required by crops. Potassium formate organic fertilizer can also increase soil organic matter and improve soil fertility. Do you have any questions? Welcome to our website http://www.alistrealtymanagement.com Consult!